Sunday, February 17, 2008

Reasons why Tejas is in fact not a straight woman, but in fact is a gay man.

Is hopelessly addicted to repeatedly watching musical numbers from Hairspray.

Is currently bitching about her costume in her upcoming opera. She could dance better in flat shoes... that's all she's sayin'.

Has a propensity for dirty humor. Really filthy.

Has developed a prediclection for ethnic boys.

Is a foodie.

Likes her likker.

Knows every word of Grease and Moulin Rouge.

Favorite actresses are gay icons... Michelle Pfeiffer, Bette Midler, Bette Davis... are we seeing a trend?

Is only attracted to other gay men. This would help if she really were a gay man.

Is upset that John Travolta was cast in the drag role.... honestly. There are real drag queens out there who could have used the work.

Loves shoes.

Likes to play with cosmetics to get just the right effect.

Wants to touch it at the thought of the Apple Air. Touch it. "It will be incredible." -Tejas

Always wants to be a black woman.... what gay man does not secretly wish to be Queen Latifah? Or someone like her?

She's conversational in she-bonics as well.

Master... err... Mistress... of the gay holy rosary.

Seriously. Loves the technological stuff. Someone buy her an iPhone.

Weeps over a good lyric.

Loves Tori and Fiona.

Wants to hump Zac Efron. Did I mention I think HE's gay?

Apprentice level of the Botox face, made famous by the Ubiquitous Hobbit.

Is currently drunk. - she had to take the edge off. You all know what I'm sayin'.

Still watching Hairspray... repeating her favorite scene, featuring an ethnic boy.

Almost purchased Mommie Dearest this summer. Considered it three times, people. Did purchase Steel Magnolias, however.

Currently plays the fly to no less than (maybe more than) half a dozen fruits.

I am so sure that there are many more people. However, Tejas/Nora... however we call her... will never be a man (without surgery) since she is incapable of efficiently peeing in a vertical stance. This also means that she cannot... well you know. ;)

1 comment:

Java said...

She's got me beat. All my friends are gay men, well, almost all. But I'm way more butch.
I was directed here by the Ubiquitous Hobbit. He said I needed to see the list. It's a good one, fur shur.